A kneeling Stool designed to improve spinal posture and prevent lower limb musculo-skeletal stresses.
The Norwich Back Pal Kneeling Stool is a multi-award winning product for people who need to adopt a static kneeling posture during aspects of their work.
Originally designed in Norwich for District Nurses, it is compact (with folding legs), lightweight and easy to clean. Its use prevents the user's body weight compressing their lower limbs - whilst the gently sloping seat helps to promote a more upright spinal posture when performing tasks between waist and chest height.
It is also suitable as a domiciliary stool for podiatry and is used by NHS podiatrists.
Kneeling Stool Specification:
• Seat Dimensions: 50cm x 18cm
• Angled Height: 19cm (front) to 22cm (back)
• Weight: 1.6kg
• Active Bacterial Protection (inc MRSA)
• Excellent infection control features
• Folding legs for easy portability
• Non slip legs
• Carrying Capacity: 130kg (20 stones)
• Flame retardancy: BS4735 and FMV:SS302
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
• Warranty: Lifetime
• Product Code: BPKS-120